“xcvrAbsen” SHOW IN NEXUS SWITCH
“xcvrAbsen” SHOW IN NEXUS SWITCH, “xcvrAbsen” is a Cisco Nexus switch status message that indicates that a transceiver module is not present or has been removed from the switch. Here’s how to check the status of transceiver modules in a Cisco Nexus switch:
- Connect to the Nexus switch using a console cable or through SSH/Telnet.
- Enter privileged EXEC mode by typing “enable” and the enable password (if configured).
- Use the “show interface transceiver” command to display the status of all transceiver modules connected to the switch.
- Look for the “xcvrAbsent” status message next to the transceiver module that is not present or has been removed. The message indicates that the switch is not detecting a transceiver module in that interface.
- Check the physical connections of the transceiver module to ensure that it is properly inserted and securely attached to the switch.
- If the transceiver module is still not detected, try using a different transceiver module or interface to see if the problem is with the module or the interface.
If you are experiencing persistent issues with transceiver modules on your Cisco Nexus switch, it is recommended to refer to Cisco’s documentation or contact Cisco support for further assistance.
if you want to know more information about computer networking so you can bookmark my site. and you need any kind of help about networking you may also mail us firstname.lastname@example.orgHOME